Shaarli no longer officially support PHP 5.6 and PHP 7.0 as they've reached end of life.
Shaarli classes now use namespace, third party plugins need to update.
- Add optional PHP extension to composer suggestions.
- composer: enforce PHP security advisories
- phpDocumentor configuration and make target
- Run unit tests against PHP 7.3
- Bunch of accessibility improvements to the default template, thanks to @llune
- Bulk actions: set visibility
- Display sticky label in linklist
- Add print CSS rules to the default template
- New setting to automatically retrieve description for new bookmarks
- Plugin to override default template colors
- Shaarli now uses namespaces for its classes.
- Rewrite IP ban management
- Default template: slightly lighten visited link color
- Hide select all button on mobile view
- Switch from FontAwesome v4.x to ForkAwesome
- Daily - display the current day instead of the previous one
- Do not check the IP address with session protection disabled
- API: update test regexes to comply with PCRE2
- Optimize and cleanup imports
- ensure HTML tags are stripped from OpenGraph description
- Documentation invalid links
- Thumbnails disabling if PHP GD is not installed
- Warning if links sticky status isn't set
- Fix button overlapping on mobile in linklist
- Do not try to retrieve thumbnails for internal link
- Update node-sass to fix a vulnerability in node tar dependency
- armhf Dockerfile
- Default template: Responsive issue with delete button fix
- Persist sticky status on bookmark update
- Doxygen configuration
- redirector setting
- QRCode link to an external service
Are you sure you want to delete this link?
The personal, minimalist, super-fast, database free, bookmarking service by the Shaarli community